Hells Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLS ANGELS SQUAD TALK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Llama

Number of posts : 5
Is Angry a Homo : Only when he wants to be
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con?   Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:28 pm

All,

So this is the week I'll be booking all my stuff for The Con. First the registration, then the flight, and then the hotel room.

I normally book a double and then split the costs with someone, but that was with the old squad and all I had to do is send a few emails to squaddies who I knew were good roomies. (One of them was such a loud snorer, I had a dream I was riding on a loud tractor and I couldn't hear anyone talking to me. We laughed like hell about it the next morning, and got separate rooms for future Cons.)

So anyway, before I book the hotel room, anyone want to split the hotel costs and get a double with me? Only catch is non-smoking roomie, please.

Thanks,
Llama
Back to top Go down
http://www.warrenernst.com/
Bear76

Bear76

Number of posts : 23
Is Angry a Homo : yes
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con?   Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:45 pm

Nice offer LLama. Unfortuneatly I snore and smoke Mad
Back to top Go down
Llama

Number of posts : 5
Is Angry a Homo : Only when he wants to be
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con?   Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Hey, as long as you don't smoke in the room, and your snoring is less loud than an angry rhinoceros mother protecting her young, then I'm fine with it.

But I thought you were "out" for the con...

-Llama
Back to top Go down
http://www.warrenernst.com/
Bear76

Bear76

Number of posts : 23
Is Angry a Homo : yes
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con?   Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:56 pm

I'm working on an alternative plan. Better find another roomie though. It's a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con?   Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to share a hotel room for The Con?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hells Angels :: Hells Angels Disaster Control :: General Discussion-
Jump to: