Hells Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLS ANGELS SQUAD TALK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Imprssion of the Bish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ColBlimp

ColBlimp

Number of posts : 7
Is Angry a Homo : when no one is looking....
Registration date : 2008-05-27

General Imprssion of the Bish Empty
PostSubject: General Imprssion of the Bish   General Imprssion of the Bish EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:40 pm

It's been a few days now flying for Bishland and I was wondering if there were any general impressions of our visit to the Bish side.

Personally I find the Bish text a lot more than we generally do, and there is a general lack of calling check 6's, or even semi-relevant radio chatter. Also the months worth of empty pizza boxes and piles of beer cans in the tower gives a pretty sloppy impression.

On the plus side there is a distinct lack of drdeth, tripl5, and others on the Rook permasquelch list, but I haven't managed to kill them yet either. I hope to link up with a couple of good Bish Gv'ers this week, there are more than a few. All in all its been fun going over.
Back to top Go down
Bear76

Bear76

Number of posts : 23
Is Angry a Homo : yes
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: General Imprssion of the Bish   General Imprssion of the Bish EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:51 am

Bish have been pretty friendly with the exception of Calan, but I think Calan and Chilidog(Chi) come from the same polluted gene pool, so I pay little attention. It's a little different seeing these guys in green and Blimp's right, they don't talk much and the check 6's are a bit lacking. Maybe it's subliminal for all the times we killed them lol!
Back to top Go down
Calde

Number of posts : 5
Is Angry a Homo : lol don't know
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: General Imprssion of the Bish   General Imprssion of the Bish EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Ok Guys, I am not having any fun with the bish's, they steal kills and no check 6's and just are not very friendly, well maybe its me I don't know. or it could be these 90 - 100 hour weeks i've had to put in. I also miss our missions. well enough complaining, see you all in the air, good hunting.
Calde
Kirk Leniger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Imprssion of the Bish   General Imprssion of the Bish Empty

Back to top Go down

General Imprssion of the Bish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hells Angels :: Hells Angels Disaster Control :: General Discussion-
Jump to: