Hells Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLS ANGELS SQUAD TALK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aces High Convention

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Condor

Condor

Male Number of posts : 42
Is Angry a Homo : Mostly at night, Mostly
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Aces High Convention Empty
PostSubject: Aces High Convention   Aces High Convention EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:13 am

Room Reservations may be obtained by calling the hotel direct 972-313-2800 or toll-free Central Reservation Office at 877-782-9444 When calling, please state you are with the Aces High Group.

The convention dates are Thursday, October 23 through Saturday, October 25 in Ft. Worth TX. Setup will begin Thursday afternoon and breakdown will begin Sunday morning.

You must go to the link at the bottom of this page to register for the convention. You wont have to pay anything until Oct 1st. the registration fee is $125.

We are currently working to provide monitor rentals for those that need them. We hope to know something within the next week or so.

This is the most current information I have on the convention. We need to know who is going from our group guys. So far we have:

Condor Bear ddewil Vector Milvil LLama Coronado Twisted Evil

Lets get to this thing. I think it will be a lot of fun. I am bringing the whiskey and I think Milvil and ddewil are splitting the hooker cost. WHOS GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scratch

http://www.hitechcreations.com/conreg/index.php
Back to top Go down
Slash27

Slash27

Number of posts : 17
Is Angry a Homo : yes
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Aces High Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aces High Convention   Aces High Convention EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:17 am

Im going. We need to stay on Norad about going.
Back to top Go down

Aces High Convention
Page 1 of 1