Hells Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLS ANGELS SQUAD TALK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

recruiting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ejector

Ejector

Male Number of posts : 26
Favorite Aircraft : one with wings
Is Angry a Homo : unquestionably
Registration date : 2008-03-26

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: recruiting   recruiting EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 5:49 pm

are we continiously recruiting people left and right now? Or is there going to be a cap on newbies? Just wondering what everyone else has to say on the matter? ( . Y . )

Ps. Have a great weekend and I hope to fly with ya'll soon- EJ.
Back to top Go down
Slash27

Slash27

Number of posts : 17
Is Angry a Homo : yes
Registration date : 2008-05-12

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:37 am

I just spoke to Bear we are about to reorganize the rosters in the very near future. We have alot of dead weight in three wings and its time to trim the fat. Recruiting will be adressed as well.
Back to top Go down
HONDO

HONDO

Male Number of posts : 12
Is Angry a Homo : Duh!!
Registration date : 2008-03-27

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:07 am

As a suggestion, I would make any new potental member fly with your squad for around a month before letting them in. Gives both the squad and the new member time to see if you both make a good fit. WOT for a while was letting anyone that asked in and it almost drove me to leave. Had idiots like, VansCrew, CMustard, Adonia, and several other total tards. Still have a few but at least we are making progress to rid ourselves of most of the bad apples.

Pretty sad when you have to squelch squadies or just go tune to another VOX because you can't stand listening to them rant all night. We haven't had any new members lately as far as I know, but I sure hope SHawk makes new prospects fly with us awhile and give our input prior to letting new guys in. I would much rather be with a small close knit squad then a huge retarded one. Just my opinion and I thought I would through it out there for ya.
Back to top Go down
Slash27

Slash27

Number of posts : 17
Is Angry a Homo : yes
Registration date : 2008-05-12

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:51 pm

Not a bad isea at all. We have been trying to use a 2 week "probie" period but we really have not been strict about it. Dont feel bad about have idiots slip in, we have had more than one we cut loose. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hells Angels :: Hells Angels Disaster Control :: General Discussion-
Jump to: