Hells Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLS ANGELS SQUAD TALK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After all these months...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solar10

Solar10

Male Number of posts : 30
Is Angry a Homo : Is snow cold? Is water wet?
Registration date : 2008-03-27

After all these months... Empty
PostSubject: After all these months...   After all these months... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:49 pm

After all these months flying the beautiful Mosquito I have finally found another ride.

This tour my primary ride will be the P-51D flown light. I started flying it at the end of tour 100 and finally figured out the convergance on the 50cals. I have them set at 350, 325, and 300. This produces a beautiful chain saw effect when fired at 400 through 250 yards.

I must say I have never been a good pony stick but I have found that flying the Mossie has developed skills that the P-51 utilizes in spades. My K/D has rocked from the 2-3 mark to 10 after only 6 sories this tour. I never feel treatened in the Pony and have only died when I decided to follow an F4U-4 into his ack.

DDewil and I had a great Saturday night winging together in Ponys and in 3 sorties together we must have had a total to 30+ kills together.

Very fun plane. Now with the Pony as my fighter, F6F as my CV attack plane, and Mossie as my GV attack plane those peskie red guys had better watch out.

sunny Isn't it cool that I have my own smiley face. sunny
Back to top Go down
Condor

Condor

Male Number of posts : 42
Is Angry a Homo : Mostly at night, Mostly
Registration date : 2008-03-26

After all these months... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After all these months...   After all these months... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:15 pm

You should try setting your convergance to 300 on all guns. More punch. The 50s are pretty light in damage creation and I used to set them at different convergance settings. Started getting more assist so I set them all at 300. Most planes I fly against go boom pretty quickly. A good test for the 50s is while shooting at bombers. I like to zoom and boom on bombers and can usually get them to explode in one pass setting all gus to 300. Can't do it when I stagger the guns. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

After all these months...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hells Angels :: Hells Angels Disaster Control :: General Discussion-
Jump to: