Hells Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLS ANGELS SQUAD TALK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Points value

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Condor

Condor

Male Number of posts : 42
Is Angry a Homo : Mostly at night, Mostly
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Points value Empty
PostSubject: Points value   Points value EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:06 pm

IF you take a high perk plane up and you get discoed you loose those points. I spoke with Skuzzy about a 262 I took up last night. 2 minutes into the flight I was disconected from the game and it cost me 229 points. Skuzzy tells me that their system can't tell if you were discoed. He says that a lot of players will disconect their modems while flying a high perk plane to keep from loosing points when being attacked so you loose the points no matter what happends. I think that is bullshit because the system can tell if you ditch or land a GV. If you are discoed while taking off from an isolated base (which is what most do with a 262) the system should be able to tell their are no enemy threats and not take these ridiculously high points values. A word of caution. IF you up a high perk value plane record your flight. I was also told that because of the speed of the jet that you stand a greater chance of being discoed so cover yourself and record the flight guys or take the chance of loosing the points you have earned.
Back to top Go down
Ejector

Ejector

Male Number of posts : 26
Favorite Aircraft : one with wings
Is Angry a Homo : unquestionably
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Points value Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points value   Points value EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:34 pm

thats BS. used to not be that way but yet once again people dont consider this a game and look for any cheat possible. Im sorry to hear about your perky loss one minute you were there the next... poof condor, not even a feather!
Back to top Go down

Points value
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hells Angels :: Hells Angels Disaster Control :: General Discussion-
Jump to: