Hells Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLS ANGELS SQUAD TALK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In case you are wondering...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solar10

Solar10

Male Number of posts : 30
Is Angry a Homo : Is snow cold? Is water wet?
Registration date : 2008-03-27

In case you are wondering... Empty
PostSubject: In case you are wondering...   In case you are wondering... EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:49 pm

who 000stang is.

He used to fly bish and was a squadie with me in the BoPs. He came over a few weeks ago and I bumped into him on local channel. I invited him onto 199 to fly with us for a while. If the powers that be decide he would be a good fit please send him a squad invite. He is a good stick and good guy. (sort of like Angry... but completely opposite) tongue

Anyway... back to work... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Condor

Condor

Male Number of posts : 42
Is Angry a Homo : Mostly at night, Mostly
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: In case you are wondering...   In case you are wondering... EmptyWed May 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Yeah, I was wondering who he was. If you are recommending him then he is welcome to join as far as I am concerned. Ask him to look me up next time he is on.
Back to top Go down
Solar10

Solar10

Male Number of posts : 30
Is Angry a Homo : Is snow cold? Is water wet?
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: In case you are wondering...   In case you are wondering... EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Condor wrote:
Yeah, I was wondering who he was. If you are recommending him then he is welcome to join as far as I am concerned. Ask him to look me up next time he is on.

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Slash27

Slash27

Number of posts : 17
Is Angry a Homo : yes
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: In case you are wondering...   In case you are wondering... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Flew with him the other night. Seemed ok with me. If he is past his 2 week probie period and there is no complaints, Ill go ahead and shoot an invite.
Back to top Go down
Cid

Male Number of posts : 8
Favorite Aircraft : Federal Law Enforcement Instructor
Is Angry a Homo : No...he's a mega homo
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: In case you are wondering...   In case you are wondering... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:31 am

Angry = homo....000stang = lesbian?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case you are wondering...   In case you are wondering... Empty

Back to top Go down

In case you are wondering...
Page 1 of 1